Station 2, Balabag,
Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Welcome to La Carmela de Boracay (Boat Station 2)
Enjoy your dream vacation in one of the world's
finest beaches. Stay in a place at the beachfront in the heart
of Boracay. La Carmela de Boracay, one of the newest resort hotels
in the island, offers you all these at affordable rates.
Room and Amenities
- Superior, Standard, and Deluxe Rooms (two double beds) 75 Rooms Available
- Junior Executive & Presidential
Suite Rooms (with bathtub)
- Air-con rooms with hot & cold shower / with Cable TV & PABX
system / accessible via scenic elevator
- Swimming Pool with slide and jacuzzi
- Air-conditioned function rooms for 250 or 500 pax with multimedia
and seminar facilities
- Mini-poolside theater for outdoor parties
- Business center with internet access,
computer rental, printing, copier, fax services and foreign
restaurant with value meals near the pool
- Workout gym and health spa within hotel premises
- 25-meter beach front party place with
security / safety deposit boxes available
How To Get There
Air travel time from Manila to Caticlan Airport by reliable scheduled commuter aircraft, Asian Spirit (6K) and SEAir(DG), is about one (1) hour. From the airport to the Caticlan jetty port is a short hop of one-half (1/2) kilometer by the resort van or mini-bus. A native motorized outrigger boat or 'banca' servicing the resort exclusively takes you from the jetty port to the resort in about twenty (20) minutes. Air charters from Manila and other points can be arranged.
The principal domestice airlines, Philippine Airline (PR), Cebu Pacific (5J), operate several flights daily from Manila to the capital town of Kalibo, from where you can take an air-conditioned tour bus to Caticlan jetty port. The road trip from Kalibo is about two (2) hours over excellent roads. During peak travel season, Philippine Airlines operates shuttle flights from Cebu City-Mactan International Airport.
The resort front office staff will be glad to reconfirm your domestic and international flight bookings for you.